Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Gaming Inc, the only 100% pure Canadian clan in Combat Arms!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Of_Silence
Admin
Echo_Of_Silence

Activity Log Empty
PostSubject: Activity Log   Activity Log EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 am

Please Indicate the time slots that you normally play Combat Arms in order for me and everyone else in the clan to know when you will most likely play. This is important because it helps organize clan events, the best times in which to conduct practices, clan wars, etc...

Code:

In Game Name:

Most active on these Days:

Schedule of other activities/Reasons why you may not be on, on certain days:

Here is mine:

In Game Name: EchoOfSilenc

Most active on these Days: Saturday, Sunday, I usually try and squeeze as much time as I can on weekdays before and after work to play, if I have time to burn

Schedule of other activities/Reasons why you may not be on, on certain days: I work full-time, play in a rugby, football, and lacrosse league, and taking care of my family takes priority over anything else if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
http://ray-frost.mybrute.com
Kings3

Activity Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Log   Activity Log EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 am

In Game Name:Kings3

Most active on these Days:Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, Sunday if there isnt any Judo tournaments or Training Camps.

Schedule of other activities/Reasons why you may not be on, on certain days:Training in Judo to go to Nationals.
Back to top Go down
TheMadCanuck
Leader
TheMadCanuck

Activity Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Log   Activity Log EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 pm

As most of you know Im only Like Everyday But Be warned I play online poker alot so sometimes im Afk without letting people Know I try to announce AFK when i remember!!!

I dont have a life really I play lots of games I play billiards in real life semi-Pro (used to be pro)

If i happen to be afk just message me in game that way i'll respond for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Log   Activity Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity Log
Page 1 of 1