Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Gaming Inc, the only 100% pure Canadian clan in Combat Arms!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunset

Sunset

fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned? Empty
PostSubject: fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned?   fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Question I think glithing should be banned because doing no gates in desert thunder. thats cheating. AND HACKING SHOULD BE BANNED FULLY FOR PUBS AND VIPS? I want Combat Arms to be fair because it's a fun game! If you really want to win, buy nx and own! bounce
Back to top Go down
Echo_Of_Silence
Admin
Echo_Of_Silence

PostSubject: Re: fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned?   fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

shulepin wrote:
Question I think glithing should be banned because doing no gates in desert thunder. thats cheating. AND HACKING SHOULD BE BANNED FULLY FOR PUBS AND VIPS? I want Combat Arms to be fair because it's a fun game! If you really want to win, buy nx and own! bounce

Patching public free hacks is always possible but takes time, but patching VIP or paid hacks are hard for nexon because there will always be some coders out there who top nexon's coders. Even though Nexon has stepped up theit game by PERMANENTLY patching the anti-kick hack. So at least they are trying to do aomething, but at least now we have our way of getting rid of hackers out of our rooms again.

Glitches on the other hand, people do not really know about glitched unless they find them by accident, look for them on purpose, see others do glitches and just imitate them. Thus they can only be fixed by reporting them to the nexon team. But there is still one thing that remains to be said and done, which is, anyone in a glitch can still be killed.
Back to top Go down
http://ray-frost.mybrute.com
Sunset

Sunset

PostSubject: I think so   fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:12 pm

You didn't answer my question. but I no people that glith and that if they stand in a certain spot they don't die. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned?   fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

fireteam, Should any sorred of glithes or cheats be banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canada Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: