Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Any members of this clan should post their info in this topic if they want their ranks assigned to the forums.

https://canadagaming.forumotion.com/important-informations-f1/forum-usernames-t18.htm
Canada Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Gaming Inc, the only 100% pure Canadian clan in Combat Arms!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Of_Silence
Admin
Echo_Of_Silence

Clan Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Clan Recruitment   Clan Recruitment EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi I'm Ray. I'm here to talk about clan recruitment and how any member can help out in getting more skilled players to join. Always keep trying to recruit someone in the back of your head when you play public games in any server, because you never know when someone would like to join the clan or not. Make sure if they do decide to ask to join or what not, that they meet these requirements; KDR of 1.00 and above, CBL Clean, have GSC or are willing to download it, Microphone/Headset to communicate with.

Be advised that the better you do in public games yourself, the better chance that someone who watches you play will ask to join your clan, so be at the top of your game if you are trying to recruit someone.

Tell them to put down all the information required; KDR,MIC/GSC,CBL Clean, Rank, Age on their application to the clan along with the name of the person (you) who recommended them to join/asked them to join. I will try and be as active as I can, so please tell them that an admin will look at their application as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks for reading this and good luck and have fun.

Regards,

Ray Frost/EchoOfSilenc
Back to top Go down
http://ray-frost.mybrute.com
TheMadCanuck
Leader
TheMadCanuck

Clan Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment   Clan Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:07 am

Echo_Of_Silence wrote:
Hi I'm Ray. I'm here to talk about clan recruitment and how any member can help out in getting more skilled players to join. Always keep trying to recruit someone in the back of your head when you play public games in any server, because you never know when someone would like to join the clan or not. Make sure if they do decide to ask to join or what not, that they meet these requirements; KDR of 1.00 and above, CBL Clean, have GSC or are willing to download it, Microphone/Headset to communicate with.

Be advised that the better you do in public games yourself, the better chance that someone who watches you play will ask to join your clan, so be at the top of your game if you are trying to recruit someone.

Tell them to put down all the information required; KDR,MIC/GSC,CBL Clean, Rank, Age on their application to the clan along with the name of the person (you) who recommended them to join/asked them to join. I will try and be as active as I can, so please tell them that an admin will look at their application as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks for reading this and good luck and have fun.

Regards,

Ray Frost/EchoOfSilenc

Good Job Echo This is what I like to see from my Admins!!
Keep up the good work Echo!

Is that Vodka your Holding up for me?
Back to top Go down
Echo_Of_Silence
Admin
Echo_Of_Silence

Clan Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment   Clan Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 pm

those were for my buds bday, I oulda shared but they drank themselves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ray-frost.mybrute.com
Sponsored content

Clan Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Recruitment   Clan Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Recruitment
Page 1 of 1